FAILURE.....Road to Success!!!



Hello friends, I know it's been a while since I posted my last article. But I was a hell lot busy and I wish that duration of a day would have been at least 48 hours to get all the things in place.

Last night when I was lying in the bed, I gave a thought to my possible future. I was wondering that what would happen if I go against my parents and pursue my own interest and badly fail at it?
Then I thought that a hell lot of people must be wondering about the same. So I decided to put my opinions in the blog and start a healthy discussion on the topic.

So, what is success and what is failure? Is failure really the road to success? Can one taste success without failing or is it mandatory to fail at least once to reach success? All these questions along with a lot more took over my mind when I thought about this dangerous topic. So, I would like to ask you the same questions and listen to your opinions on these questions. Below I present my views on "Failure."

So according to me, Failure is a feeling, an experience which grants you with the key to unlock the door of success and to overcome fear of failure. But what is success and failure? Actually, when you are happy and satisfied with your life, your work, and everything around you, then you are successful but if you lack any of these things, then you are a failure. It's not at all true that rich are successful and poor are failure. We see them in that way because the society has transformed the definition of these words and related them to money. Our society has taught us that success is directly proportional to money, i.e., More Success = More Money.

But actually, I feel that there's no scale to measure the magnitude of the success. Instead, you're either successful or not. For Example, a soldier in army is a successful person because he is both happy and satisfied with his life serving the nation in army but on the other hand, a multi-billionaire businessman might not be happy because his urge to beat his competitor. His urge may even force him to do immoral things. I don't think such a person is a success.

I'm not saying that it's a universal truth and that's the case with every person. All I'm trying to say is that money or any other physical quantity is NOT AT ALL related to success. If we relate this concept to studies, then feel that as long as you're studying for marks and grades, you can't be successful even if you always get perfect score and this attitude will brutally drag you to the gates of the failure. And on the other hand, if you're studying for knowledge and don't care about your grades, then you're definitely a success even if you numerically fail in exams because you have knowledge and the ability to apply that knowledge in your work to win success instead of hoping for a miracle to grant you success. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Mark Zuckerberg are the greatest example. They didn't care for grades and degrees, instead, they were curious for knowledge and for the application of that knowledge in real life.

This small thing makes all the difference. I guess that's all for now. I don't want to make this article long. But, don't forget to start a discussion on the topic in the comments and on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/fusepp

If you want to share something or need help, then do contact me on these two platforms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College List

QNA v1.0

Confused? This might help...